Friday, March 6, 2009

Low Times...They're Great!

A week and a half has already passed so I figured it was time to post something again. I attempted to take pictures of the three of them by request of one of the Great Grandmas...man that is quite the feat! Especially when that includes an impatient almost 2 year-old and two 2 1/2 month-olds that can't sit up!Kara and Kate

Kate...I've tried to take single shots of them too because they are separate people. It is just hard because they are always together!

Kara was hamming it up this day. Such a sweet smile!

Awww! Let's hear it!



Zach pushing around one of his "dollies."

Another episode of Zach being self-sufficient. I was FINALLY going to take my shower at 3 pm with 2 sleeping babies and "Finding Nemo" on. Wasn't enough I guess. He apparently got hungry. Whoopsies! At least this episode was just messy and not dangerous. Tune in next time for more Adventures with Zach.

7 comments:

Lant Family said...

Love the pictures and I love that Zach is making a mess! Nothing a little vacuum wouldn't fix! Atleast you got your shower right. I can't believe how grown up the 3 of them look.

Katie said...

Good job with the pictures! You made your great-grandma and all the rest of us very happy!

Ashley said...

3 cute kiddos! The girls are getting so big! That picture of Zach reminds me so much of Boston. I always get a little nervous when he's been by himself for a while. You never know what you're going to find!

Alysha Sladek said...

they're all so cute.

Anonymous said...

oh no mess! cute pictures amelia! I'm coming by to visit monday! can't wait!

Ashley DeMille said...

That kara looks so much like Zach. What a cute smile she has! I can see now how you don't get them mixed up they do look a lot different. I love to see that my little guy isn't the only one getting into messes! I am just excited to see what your two girls are going to do when they turn two!

Ashley Dawn said...

They are SO cute. I love the one of them together with Kara's pretty little smile. All 3 of them are adorable. I hear you with the "episodes". When you feel like you've just don't everything you possibly can to prevent a disaster, they prove you wrong...