Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let it Snow...Again...and Again...and Again...

Well, if it wasn't March and wasn't so awkward I would break out singing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" It is still winter here. I finally got to get out and do my annual snow shoveling. Justin usually does it, but was so kind as to let me do it once. :) It was actually kind of fun. Once a winter. Boy, I am sure glad it is still snowing here so I could complete my annual shoveling.

Yuck.

This is Zach's new favorite bath toy...he calls it the boat. He LOVES to get into the baby bath and relax. Who can blame him, right? And to complete my scandalous post, here are Kate and Kara eating each other. This was SO funny. I was feeding the girls and making dinner. All of a sudden the water on the stove started to boil over so I set the girls down in the feeding pillow and ran to the stove. While I was gone they apparently rolled toward each other and attacked. I got back a minute later and they were both furiously eating each other's faces. It was so funny! If only they knew...

5 comments:

DKTE Pfeiffer said...

I love those last two pictures!! They are so funny:) I wish I could have twins!!

Ashley said...

Boston calls Cade's bath a boat, too! And I LOVE that picture of the girls sucking on eachother's faces. I can't totally imagine it. Babies will suck on anything that gets near when they're hungry!

Katie said...

Ha ha ha, Tino and I both got a laugh out of Kate and Kara's shot... so funny!

Ashley Dawn said...

hahaha, I LOVE that picture. How funny.

Brandy said...

the kissing pick is hilarious... amelia, I can't believe you broke your arm!! if you need me to come hold a baby or two sometime, let me know!