I missed my 200th post so I thought I would celebrate 202!!! Woo hoo! CAN'T believe it. Anyway, here are some recent Zany Zachary moments.
Anyone up for some Zachary Stew? (what an odd child)
Today Zach slept in the big bed for his nap. He always wants to, but so far has never managed to resist continually getting out until I have to put him in his crib. Anyway, to my surprise, he stayed on the bed and actually fell asleep! I went to check on him and found this. That right arm looks a little uncomfortable and off color to me!
3 comments:
Oh, he is SO cute. I love that little guy. That pot picture is awesome.
Amelia,
I cannot believe you broke your arm! If anyone needs two arms, it is you! How are you doing? Are you surviving?
You always amazing me with your sense of humor and optimism. Hope you are okay!
What a funny kid! Whenever I got to your blog I can almost always expect to see a picture of Zach that will make me laugh. Hope you all are doing well, especially you Amelia. 3 kids and a broken arm...life just isn't fair sometimes
Post a Comment