
Zach and I went to a little
St. Patrick's Day green party with a few of Zach's friends. It was so fun! There were shamrocks and rainbows everywhere...never found gold though.

You can tell just how excited Zachary was for his rainbow jello treat. Aren't these
AWESOME! I love jello! Especially
rainbow jello. VERY impressed Sue.

The kids went on this shamrock hunt and got to put the little foam shamrocks in their bags. They were scrambling everywhere.

This is an awful picture, but it was SO funny. 3 little kids running around getting shamrocks while 3 moms literally chase after them and snap a million pictures. It was awesome.

Here are the 3 little
leprechauns. So cute. Thanks for a fun day!
1 comment:
What a great idea for St. Patrick's Day. I really need to get more into the fun of holidays. I seem to dread them more than anything - the kids are just SO loud. I suppose I could channel their energy....hmmmm. This has got me thinking.
Post a Comment