A LOOK INTO THE HIGHS OF THE LOWS!
WHAT!!! I can't believe that Kate is rolling over! She is so cute! I loved Zach's voice and his little giggle to!
I can't believe that she's rolling over... poor thing smacking her head on the trucks. And I love the spit up right before the 2nd roll. So perfect...
No way, that is so crazy! I'm not surprised Kate rolled over first, that girl is going to be so on the go. It just doesn't seem like your little babies should be old enough to do that yet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WHAT!!! I can't believe that Kate is rolling over! She is so cute! I loved Zach's voice and his little giggle to!
I can't believe that she's rolling over... poor thing smacking her head on the trucks. And I love the spit up right before the 2nd roll. So perfect...
No way, that is so crazy! I'm not surprised Kate rolled over first, that girl is going to be so on the go. It just doesn't seem like your little babies should be old enough to do that yet!
Post a Comment