Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Winter Randomness

Here's a few pictures of the recent happenings up here in the Great White North. Fun times...
A cute Kara smile. My heart just melts when these girls grin. I LOVE it!We've finally found a solution to keep Zach quiet. It only took 2 years and 2 soothers. No, I actually hate when he does this. So gross!

My little peas in their pods.We had this AWESOME frost on all of the trees one morning. EVERY tree was lined with white. It was the one time this winter that I could say it looked gorgeous outside. The next morning was even better, but then the wind came and blew it all away. Well, that was short-lived, but much enjoyed!

Some frosted berry bushes outside our house.
A look at all of our neighbors trees. This really doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

Jordana said...

I agree, this was the one pretty day this winter! Too bad it doesn't last.