Thursday, February 5, 2009
Six Weeks Old Already!
The Girls are a-growin'! They had their appointment today and the doctor confirmed my belief, Kate has caught AND surpassed Kara in weight. What a chunker. ;) Kate weighs 9 lbs 9 oz and is 20.5 inches. Kara weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is 21.5 inches. They really are growing like weeds. Kate still has her "Golden California Tan" a.k.a jaundice but no one seems worried. They smile now, babble a bit, and are just a fun time. I love it.
Happy Kate. She smiles a lot and is just so darn cute. I love how she squints her left eye.
Kara is just so kicked back and calm usually. She is quite the cutie too.
I just had to post this picture! "Ah! Mom! No!" You would think this is rare, but no. Kate will quite often pull a face like this in pictures. She is very wide-eyed and aware. Good thing we have digital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I'm so impressed you've been keeping up with the blog so good! That cabinet is awesome, I love kijiji too, it's the best! I can't believe how big the girls are getting, that 6 weeks went by so fast...well for me anyways. We need to do another play date soon!
Hey!! Your girls are so cute!! I just love seeing new pictures of them.
I wanted to ask about the quilt though. Did your mom and sister's use a pattern or what? I'm having another girl and really don't need to do a lot for her, because she is going to be born around the same time as my other daughter, so I want to make her a quilt and I love yours!! Either email me a big picture of it or send me the instructions to make it. Thank you!!
jenademarco@cox.net
That is an adorable quilt! And you girls look so adorable and healthy and are growing so well! I can't believe how much 6 weeks can do!
So cute! Kate looks so scared!!! Can't wait to live closer!
We're so jealous that you guys are going to live so close and play so often! Wish we could be there too. Love the picts and the updates! Thanks! Love you all!
They're adorable. It's just a fact. I love that quilt, it's beautiful. I can't believe how fast they're growing. Good job!!
Wow, they are getting so big! Jeffrey was 8lb 4oz, and he didn't hit 9lb till he was at least six weeks, maybe a little later. Jeff Felsted was Tyson's best friend when he was in Hawaii in 2002--crazy connections! Thanks for keeping in touch!
Oh my goodness! Where'd those cheeks come from? So darling! I miss you all!!
I love it! they are soooo cute!!
i love how they're posing their legs the same on the quilt!! they sure are growing fast and oh so cute!
What cute kids you have. You already look incredible yourself. I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks! Oh, I laughed my head off at your 'sleeping like a baby' post. I couldn't have worded it better. Joe will often sleep through the night and then say... wow, everyone slept through the night... And I am thinking... Are you kidding me? I was up 10 times with kids. Too funny!!!
So I was wondering how you can tell the girls apart? From the pictures they look pretty different, but still? I would have a hard time with that.
So this is a dumb question, but Tyson's cousin just found out they are having twins, and were told their due date is at 36 weeks. Wasn't yours 37? Maybe they have different twin due date standards in the US and Canada. . .
cuteness. I love the pic of you and your girls all sleeping. I bet you wish you had more of that some days. That smile on Kate is so cute!
oh so cute...I had to go and catch up on all the posts I have missed. What a cute family! The girls look so good- I love those pictures.
Post a Comment