Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two by Two

We had a family from our neighborhood over for dinner a few weeks ago. They have 4 boys and twin girls 2 months older than ours. It was a crazy house, but so fun! Here are some pictures from our fun evening! Our little Oreos!

Gross Zach. But I am not surprised. This kid is a MESSY eater. Yes, he usually has a bib on, this was just one of those unfortunate times that he got to his food before we got to the bib. Darn. It WAS a nice shirt. Oh well. Shout it out.

Here's Zach with his buddies Joshua, Paul, Caleb, and David. He loved playing with them. CUTE boys.

One of the boys took this picture. Good work.

1 comment:

Jordana said...

That picture of all the babies is awesome, I love it! And that picture of Zach eating dinner is giving me anxiety. I am just starting to realize what a freak I am about Jayna making messes when she eats, and now I've passed it on to the poor girl. I wish I could just let her do her thing...I'm working on it.