Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crystal Cove Day 2: Beach Day!

 After Newport the sun was nice and warm so we seized the opportunity and went to the beach! It was pretty much just us and another family at that point. In the summers I've heard you are walking over people there the beach is so crowded. The kids had a blast! So grateful it got warm enough for us to have a taste of the sand and sea!
 
 
 

What a stud. 

This girl is totally in her element!

Beach Babe #1: SO happy here!

Beach Babe #2

And Beach Baby #3
:)
 

He just ran and ran and ran for a long time. I love the beach and the easy entertainment and exercise it offers kids!

Me and my babens.

I made Justin take some pictures of me and Addie girl. These picture make me smile and make me warm and relaxed and peaceful. :) I love the beach.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Addie and Mer Mer matched perfectly!

My world!

And of course she couldn't resist. The mud QUEEN! She loves it. The best part about this was that my mom ended up taking up the girls and bathing them for us! Zach wanted to play longer so we stayed. THANK YOU MOM!!!!!
 

She would sleep so good like this!



And of course, our beautiful mermaid...I think?

Look how adorable and quaint this picture is. Cute beach hats, cute mint colored beach front building, polka dots, and soft and delicious chubby baby cheeks. :)
 
 

After we all got cleaned up we enjoyed a beautiful, slightly hazey sunset right from our porch.
 
 
 I just basically played with my camera settings the whole time. :) 
 
 
   
 
And my zoom lens. :)
 
Love.
Mom is the Ultimate Beach Baby. The U.B.B. That's what my Dad calls her. And she really is. She LOVES the ocean. She LOVES Crystal Cove and would live there if she could! She belongs by the sea. :)
 
  
"Oh, the mighty pelican..."
 

Love this picture of the girls with Papa. He looks so relaxed and at ease an just content. How could you not be! The beach really is good for the soul. So are kid cuddles.
Add caption

Can anyone say perfect day??? Yes, yes it was. It goes down in the books.

2 comments:

BUB said...

Your view from your balcony is incredible!!

I loved Hawaii for obvious reasons, but one thing that was awesome is that my kids were active and happy and entertained for an entire month. I didn't plan things for them, I didn't have to discipline them, they just entertained themselves and played and played all day at the beach. It was a wonderful break. I love the ocean too.

Maren said...

What a sweet last picture of kissing their grandpa! I wish we could enjoy the beach like that every day in Alberta. Cardston is SO much better than the beach though, right?!!! I loved the sun setting pics! How beautiful!