We met up with Robbie and Cammie and baby Grant in Calgary to pick up Papa and Bama and DALLIN FROM HIS MISSION!!!!
They came in late, and we were standing there waiting for a long time with a lot of signs and a lot of kids, but he finally came out!! HI DALLIN!!! I mean Elder Low!
First time he met Everett in person! In fact while he was gone 7 nephews were born (I think?)
These guys were sure excited to see Dallin again.
Pretty cute crowd. Looking at this picture Kara's hair was so long! Why did I cut so much off? (Because it tangles so bad and she wears it down all the time! And because I couldn't make it straight so I kept cutting to even things out. WHOOPS! At least it is healthy. And she liked it...but now wants it long again. It's getting there!
I love hotels with continental breakfasts!
This crew is pretty adorable just hanging out watching cartoons and waiting to check out after a morning swim. This is the life! Yes all 7 of us can fit in a room...with a couch-bed and 2 queens.
Finally!!! We can plant!! People say June 1 is the first safest week to plant. CRAZY!? Our plants get like 2 months of life then! MAYBE 3...I love color and flowers and so does Justin. Probably even more than me!
Daddy turned 32!!! Dang look at all those presents?? What did I even get him?
I make cakes all the time. And I like it. I felt so liberated buying this DQ cake (but man they are pricey!). I just ordered it and picked it up. Saved hours! And guess what...he is just as happy! He LOVES DQ cakes! ! I was pretty proud of the wording. It rhymed. Boo was Justin's nickname growing up. I had to do it. Ha ha
Justin's parents, Dallin, and Justin's med student (Kyle Ricord) came to celebrate with us.
And Joanie even facetimed while we took the picture so she got in too. :)
I really do love you Boo. You are such an amazing man that I look up to and emulate. A great example to me and our children and I am lucky to be married to you!! Thanks for being born so we could partake of your awesomeness!!! ;)
After dinner and cake we took a Sunday walk around the temple. Another one of his favorite things to do. Such a good good guy. EVERYONE loves Justin...Boo.
1 comment:
So fun when they come home from their mission! Crazy you had that many babies born in the family while he was gone!!
Post a Comment