Today one of my wildest dreams came true. I went to Michael's and bought a tub of 101 cookie cutters! ...with my 40% off coupon of course. What a deal! I am so excited. There are all sorts of cookie shapes...all the numbers, letters, halloween, valentines day, random bears and trucks and duckies, a hand and foot, Christmas cookie cutters, and even Easter/Spring, flags and stars, circles, dinosaurs. I love it. AND they are all color coded. Nice.
5 comments:
That is awesome...I would love that too! What a good idea to have all the letters and numbers-for birthdays and stuff. Fun fun!
I'm pretty jealous of you now. If there is one thing I can handle baking its sugar cookies. You'll have so much fun with all that. I'm sure you'd use it more than me anyways.
What a great idea! Looks so fun.
I got mine for my birthday...but I haven't used them yet...hmmm.
okay, you are way too cute.
Post a Comment