I missed my 100th post, so I thought we could just celebrate the wonderful world of blogging and my 115th post by announcing that WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! :) We are thrilled to be adding to our family and making Zach a big brother. Another added bonus is that I will have my own personal heater for half of the winter. :) Gotta find some way to stay warm up here! I am 12 weeks now, due January 10, 2009, and the baby is sounding good with a heart rate of 162 last we checked. Does that mean it's a girl? We'll see in a few weeks...stay tuned!
14 comments:
Congratulations! Zach will make such a cute big brother!
Oh man I am so excited for you guys!! This baby will be pretty much a year apart from Jocelyn!! Jan. 14th is the perfect day for a baby!! I'm excited to here what you are having! Again congratulations!!!!!!
Congrats you guys! I agree with you - an extra heater is nice during winter:)
Oh congrats! So happy and excited for you!
soooo exciting! congrats. hope you're feeling alright! how's zach's foot doing? that looks soooo sad!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I hope your next baby is as cute as Zach...that might be tough to beat!
Loralee and Taylor
Congratulations! That's awesome. I'll be excited to hear what you are having! My first sono with this pregnancy the HR was 180-something and everyone said that's a girl's heart rate. WRONG! You make cute babies so you really can't go wrong either way. Hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations how exciting...and I'm glad you will have somebody to keep you warm during those long Canadian winters ;)
YEAH! Congratulations Amelia and Justin. Zach will have so much fun. Now that Halle is crawling around, she follows Damon around everywhere, and they play with toys and just giggle together. It is so fun having a sibling/built in friend for your child. Good luck with the pregnancy! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I am so excited for you!
Yay, congrats!
Hi Amy, Nikki told me that you have a blog....it is sooo cute! I am glad to hear you guys are doing good, congratulations on your new addition!!
Melissa
Oh Amiee, I'm so happy for you all. Are you hoping for a little girl? If so I'll hope along with you. Have Chris and Sherelda had their baby girl?
wow wow Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! What a cute family! I can't wait to hear more news...
That is so exciting! We are having a baby just a few weeks before that! Good timing!
Post a Comment