Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More California

Uncle Harvey taking Cameron, Reagan, and Zach for a wheelbarrow ride!
Zach with his cousins Michael and Reagan...doin' the diaper.
I love my house. This is basically an ode to my dad...and mom I am sure because it looked SO good and SO green this time I was back.
Check out all those daisies!
This is to show how tall those daisies are. Zach is 29 inches I think. 30 with his shoes on. Just another cute shot.
A stream leading to a shallow walking pond to cool your feet off. This was my project with my dad years ago. It was so fun to do together.

I love this weeping willow tree. We had my dad's retirement party out there under it the day before this was taken. This part of the yard has so much shade. I love it!

The newest addition to the backyard...no, it is not the Tijuana fountain, it is the HOT TUB! We all love that! Just thought I would add that Dad and all of us kids put the sheet rock (?), slabs, whatever here on the back porch circley thing. Thanks for teaching us to be handywomen Dad!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

what a beautiful yard! you must miss your families house so much! well, the summer is here and edmonton is really nice. we'll have to go to the leg, the splash park in beaumont, and fort edmonton. those are a few of my favorite places to go in the summer with the kids.

Brandy said...

ps- i love the pics of zac in the daisies! so cute!