Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kayaking in La Jolla ("La Hoy-a")


Zach LOVES the beach! He just loves getting dirty.
My little goober.
I don't know what to say.
The original UBB and one of her beach babies...Katie
Zach just relaxing in La Jolla

Katie and I sporting the wetsuits before our long journey
Zach preparing the kayak
My brother Chris, the sea creature, leading us out.
Professionals already. I thought we were going to get flipped by this wave. I was happy we didn't. I had just washed my hair! :)
How picturesque. Us, the ocean, and a pelican flying. All we needed was the sunset. Actually, any sun would have been nice.

What a fun day. Hours later, we were at the temple for Cody's first time through. It was so awesome to be there as an ENTIRE family.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

looks like so much fun! i love la jolla... it was the first beach i ever surfed on. kayaking would be so much fun too! have you ever kayaked though the houses that are on the water near venice beach? they have these little canals you go through and you can check out all the houses.