Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Official!


As of today, I am proud to announce that after all the paperwork, phone calls, medical exams, photos, and fees I am officially a Permanent Resident of Canada! I had my "landing" interview today. That means I am basically a citizen, but I can't vote. I can work, come and go, do whatever...although I think I will just continue to do what I have been doing. It is great to have the paperwork over though.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow Amelia! That's so great! Congratulations! I'm impressed- now you have citizenship with two countries. :) I like your cookie cutters too- I think I'll have to go buy some. I can't believe that Zach can climb his chair so well.

Jena said...

Congrats! On both this and the last post! Way to go!

Brandy said...

have you watched strange brew yet... you can't call yourself a canadian until you know the proper ennunciation of "loo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo" i'll test you on sunday... :) ps- congrats!