
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Canadians out there! We had a good Thanksgiving weekend. It was strange though, because there wasn't any family up here to celebrate with! I guess we could have gone to
Cardston, but Justin and I had lessons to teach on Sunday and we had to get our garden stuff done, so we stayed and had a feast of our own. On Sunday, we were actually invited over to the closest family members we have up here, The
Quintons. They are our aunt's sister's husband's brother's family. Plus, their little girl is a prospective wife for Zach. So the circle will be complete! :) Then on Monday we made a feast of our own and had Arnold and his aid over. Poor little
Zachy was sick so he didn't really enjoy it. At least I know I can make a Thanksgiving feast without my mommy! It is DEFINITELY WAY better when she makes it though. I was going to take a picture of our delicious turkey, but oh well. Anyway, we have a lot to be thankful for and are so blessed to live where we do (yes I said it), to be who we are, and to know what we know. I am SO grateful for my family, my WONDERFUL husband, and cute son, and my 2 little
girls coming so soon! I am so thankful for my parents and their decision to join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been tremendously blessed by that choice. I am thankful for my bros and sisters and our relationships, and all of my in-laws and good friends. I am so grateful for a prophet, the scriptures, revelation, true doctrine, faith, prayer, answered questions, and the peace that comes from the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful that the Lord watches over us, knows what is best for us, and that I can trust him no matter what happens. We really are blessed and need to remember that every day. Life is good.

Poor little
Zachy. He wasn't feeling so good, but isn't it cute!
3 comments:
Gu Gu Guess who's back!!!!
Haha, I just wanted to inform you that CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're on my blog roll. I've seen great posting long enough now that I've decided to put you on.
Anyway, I miss you guys. Justin, thanks so much for calling me the other...month... I keep thinking I have to call him! But then I never do.
I'm thankful for many things as well. Thanks for helping remind me of all of my blessings!
Hope you guys are living the dream, at least as much as you can in Canada. Jokes.
Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving day weekend. Hope you like it Canadian style... Poor Zach. Hope he gets better soon.
I stopped reading at, "Plus, their daughter is a prospective wife for Zach." Um, WHAT!??
Post a Comment