Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nursery Time!

Zach turned 18 months old on October 5th meaning that he is now old enough to go to the Nursery at church!! HOORAY!! He has been so active lately and it has been really hard to go and get something out of church, but today he went right in, loved it, and was coloring and smiling when I went to pick him up. He waved at me and then motioned for me to come over to him and check his picture out. Then he held my hand and we walked out! The Nursery leaders said he had them laughing so hard when they opened the mammoth toy closet and he stared in unbelief with a gaping open mouth and said "Wow!!" I am SO happy he liked it, and I just think he is so cute. What a big boy. Although the people in Sunday School will miss Zach's entertaining ways, we are excited to enjoy a couple of months of kid free church! Then, it is double duty time...


My big boy all bundled and ready to go to church. (Just a side brag note...I got this cute coat at The Children's Place in April at the end of winter sale for $2! Justin thinks it is girly. I think he's jealous and really means stylish!)


You can't really see it, but right when I walked out of our back door I saw a complete rainbow! It was FREEZING and just started to sleet, but it was so cool to see a full rainbow. Sorry I couldn't catch the whole thing and in better color.


Here he is showing off his picture Here I am showing off my 27 week belly! Only 10 more to go!!

13 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

WOW nursery already - he is so grown up! What a cute kid!

Alicia said...

Nathan started nursery today too, as his birthday is the day after Zach's. I set him down on the floor, and he never looked back! I think he was in 7th heaven with tons of friends and toys. Zach sure looks cute with his hair combed and his "stylin" coat. :)

Jackie said...

Near the end of my pregnancy, they released me from nursery. I kinda miss it (oops, did I just say that?) I dealt with cring, screaming, escaping down the hall, and one child would make himself throw up! I'm glad Zach loves nursery. If he did so good the first day he should never have a problem. I'm happy you get a little break before your babies come. :)

Jessica said...

I hope you are doing well. You look great for twins!

Jordana said...

Hooray for Zach loving nursery! I'll have to ask Jayna if she saw her buddy there, she stills brings up Zach's name once in a while, she must have had fun with him! You look so good by the way, I can't believe how close it's getting!

Ashley said...

Oh man you are so lucky. It took Boston about 4 months before he would go to nursery without crying! Oh the drama. You look great! Oh, and your garden is amazing. Now that song "the prophet said to plant a garden..." is in my head!

Ashley Dawn said...

He's so cute and we're all so happy for you that you're child free for a little while. That rainbow is beautiful and so are you with your sweet belly. I'm so excited to see your little girls!!

Dustin Family said...

K girl you are hot, you got these skinny little legs and this cute big belly. I think that you are adorable!!! Congratulations about Zach. What a man or I mean boy... I can't believe how big he is! I think the cutest thing was the... WOW! We're right behind you... well, three months behind you with the nursery thing! :) Talk to you later dawg! LOVE YA!!!

Amy said...

So, I'm the nursery leader in our ward and I LoVe the brand new little kids. They are so sweet, and they get excited about all the little things the big kids don't care about anymore. :) You look great! I can't believe you only 10 weeks left...which means I have about 12 weeks left. Yikes.

Jessica said...

Amelia,

I have a friend that wants to do Hypnobirthing. Who should she go to here in Utah? I don't her I would ask you. My email is patchjessica@gmail.com... but I think you already have that. Let me know! Thanks!

Jolene said...

I wish I could touch your belly...wait did that sound wierd...I mean I just wish I lived closer to you so I could be with you during your pregancy :) ...but I do want to touch your belly...ha ha

Porters said...

excellent! We love nursery too, prob more than Laneah does. And by the way I LOVE the coat. We actually got it for Laneah when Children's place had a sale- but before Justin thinks he can say it is girly- I got it in the boys section and couldn't resist because I thought it was too cute. Must just be we have good taste!

The Heavenor's said...

Kamry was saying how good he was a nursey, what a blessing hey with the twins coming! Some kids just hate nursery when they start! And wow, hot momma! You look so great, I can't believe there are 2 babies in that belly! I swear I was bigger than you with just Avery! Pregnacy looks good on you!