Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BumMa and Papa Come to E-Town

Kara welcomed "BumMa" as Zach calls her with lots of smiles! It was so fun to have Justin's mom up. She helped out so much and vacuumed my floors like they have never been vacuumed before! Thank you Cynthia! Come again please!Papa and Kara snoozing.
Kate and Kara modeling their cute outfits from Papa and Mare-Mare (my mom and Dad) and shoes from the Southwicks (my sister). Kate knows she looks good!
We coordinated so well, I just had to take a picture. They are my little accessories now. :)

3 comments:

Jordana said...

Okay, I'm sorry I can't stop commenting, your blog is so cute right now. Anyways, I just had to say that those outfits are SO adorable, and I love the shoes!! Have a fun week and give me a call when you get back in town.

Julie said...

So fun!! I love the outfits as well, and the pictures with mom and dad. Love you all!

Kirstin said...

First off... so unfair how great you look after having twins... but you do look fantastic! Second off, I love every little outfit you have for those adorable little girls... I bet it is so fun getting them ready and trying new outfits on them... and lastly... how are you doing? How is it with three kids? Are you staying sane? You look amazing, but I just thought I would ask! I hope you are well!!!