Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Days



5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

they're darling. and changing so much! look at you blogging away :)

Julie said...

So sweet!! I love that they're to the smiling stage (and even a little giggling :) They're so different from each other too...so fun! Wish we were there to hold them! Love you all!

Ashley DeMille said...

so cute!!! How in the world do you find your time??? YOu are such a good mom, you have time to help zach make cookies and have cute neighbors over for dinner and to get your kids dressed in cute cute matching outfits each day! And on top of that you get yourself dressed!!!! And to blog about it! I can't keep with you! You are so amazing. I just love looking at those pictures so if you have the time just keep on posting because I am looking! I wish I could just hold one of your cute litte babies for you! They look so sweet.

Ashley Dawn said...

They are SO sweet. I love their smiles. I totally was sitting here smiling trying to encourage them with you. What a weirdo... Anyway, they're absolutely darling.

Anonymous said...

THey are adorable!!

Just FYI - I am going private with my blog, so if you want to keep reading my blog (or begin reading it!), I need your email address! Either leave it as a comment on my blog
www.allamericanadian.blogspot.com
or email me at
jeswen.33 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!