Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Festival

Our Stake here in Lethbridge had a massive Fall Festival party. Hamburgers, hot dogs, corn, home made root beer, cotton candy, 5 inflatable bounce houses/slides, carnival games, a balloon man, and face painting! CRAZY! But fun!
 Zach saw a kid with a Spider Man face and wanted that. I don't think he really knows who it is, but he knows he's some kind of super hero and that is good enough for him.
 Kara went for a more feminine yellow sparkly butterfly. Yellow is her favorite color.
 We asked Kate is she wanted a kitty? A butterfly? A puppy? Spiderman? Yeah, SPIDERMAN!
 She rocked it. I LOVE this picture. I love this girl!
They are all looking?! At the same time! What? Of course it is when they are painted like Spidey!

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun!!! Love that Kate went for the Spiderman look hahah too funny. I love activities like that. and cotton candy.... mmmmmm

Kamry Low said...

ah! i love that you got apicture of all of them looking with their faces painted! great!