As you all know, Grandparent's Day was a few Sundays ago. :) Okay, maybe you didn't know that. I just happened to see it on my calendar and thought it would be a good way to introduce my next photos...Yay for Grandparents!
Justin's parents were in town for Dallin's volleyball tournament. They met us at the park after the tourney and spent a bit of time playing. I love living closer to them, seeing them more often, and just doing simple things like this with them. The kids LOVE it too and are always asking to go to their house.
And although my parents live far away and I wish we could see and play with them more, I am thankful for Skype and technology that keeps us close. My kids have better attention spans than they used to and actually sit and talk and listen to Papa and Mer Mer, my mom and dad. Dad read them a story and they got to see and "pet" their dog, cat, and even a chicken! The HIGHLIGHT of their night. They still talk about it. Thanks for bringing in the chicken Dad! :)
3 comments:
Oh no, I missed Grandparents day! I love the one of their little bums sticking out while they are on skype!
I chuckled at that cute SKype pic with Kate's bum in the air half on the desk. So funny! Thankgoodness for Skype! Ellie knows that Jenny and Bampa live in the computer. Haha!
Grandparents are the BEST! I can't believe I missed grandparents day. ;) We need to skype more often with ours. Looks like you guys are enjoying your new town, I love the mud pics of Zach, so fun!
Post a Comment