Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WARNING: The following picture are very dirty. Some mother's may feel faint. But sometimes you've just got to PLAY IN THE MUD!!!!!
 Zach is a major boy. Zach LOVES dirt and mud. He loves digging. Mudballs. Messes...I usually try to steer clear of this, but one of what I though would be the last hot summer days I let Zach have 2 full buckets of water and let him go at it in the freshly weeded empty flower beds in our back yard. He was in HEAVEN!



Heaven.

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

I would have liked to seen his bath water after this! what a fun mom! looks like he;s about to loose his shorts!

ashley b said...

Amelia, you are the coolest mom I know! Seriously- I am impressed. Porter and Gray would have LOVED this!
It was fun to see you the other day too. You will have to let me know when you are in Cardston next and we can hang out.