Zach's a school boy! He started preschool on September 7, 2011. I got to go the first day with him just to see what it would be like and to ease him in to it. I think he was totally ready to go by himself. He was kind of like, why are you coming? :) It was fun to watch him explore and just be.
He loved these blocks. We played with them for a long time.
Snack time!
He approves. This kid is funny. I love when he does these little things. Everything's great Mom. :)
He loved it! Yay!!! I am excited for him to have his time there, and for me to have some time too. It has been really hard to occupy him while the girl's are napping now that he doesn't take naps anymore. He is in afternoon preschool 3 times a week (which almost seems like too much to me!) so he is there when the girls nap. He LOVES painting and playing and they do a lot of crafts. It is working out really well. Yay for school! Here's to the next 20 years of it. Have fun Zach!
4 comments:
hooray for school :)
Only 20? Jk. If only we still got to play with blocks in university.... Cute pics! I love the thumbs up Mom!
Wow, so nice to have 3 afternoons a week to yourself, good idea!! I'm glad he loves it. Our babies are growing up!
Haha! Yeah, Zach, don't get too excited about starting school yet! Loved the thumbs up picture!
Post a Comment