Wednesday, June 11, 2008

California Dreamin'

Zach loved going out to eat at Oscar's. Maybe because he played on this car while we ate! :) Cheap babysitter...
Here's a picture of me and my lil' bro Cody. He isn't so little anymore. We are here getting ready to ship him off to Calgary, Alberta, Canada in about a month. He goes through the temple on Friday! Yea Cody! Way to go. Well, I am off to enjoy some more sunshine!

This is mainly for Justin to see how cute his little boy, and wife, still are! I miss you and love you honey!

4 comments:

Oler Family said...

You and your brother are twins!! Wow, do you ever look alike! I hope that you are having a great time in California!

Alysha Sladek said...

lucky girl! i want some nice weather!!! cute pictures!

Ashley Dawn said...

Sniff.....I want to be there...Have SO much fun. We're all so jealous.

Lant Family said...

Have I told you I really like your family picture? Where did you have it taken?