Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's go to the Circus!!! (Never Again...)

We went to the circus with our buddies Joe, Maren, and Jackson Burnham. We thought we were going to miss the first act so we ran. little did we know they would start late and then introduces the old-man sponsors for 30 minutes after that!
Joe Jackson, and Maren running to the circus. (at least Jackson was!)

Here's how exciting it was. Poor guys. It started @ 1 pm...Nap time. Need I say more?

The boys loved it when the lights went out and everyone's light sabers were glowing. That's about it!
At intermission they had elephant rides. Zach loves Elephants! He wanted to ride so bad, but we were heading home, the boys (and the parents) were so done.

Zach has had nightmares of clowns ever since this moment.

This picture makes the whole trip to the circus worth it. Thanks Maren!

Our cute family (minus the girls!) Happy to be leaving!
Joe, Jackson, and Maren. Thanks for coming with us, and again...I'M SORRY!

The boys loved walking back to the car hand in hand.

Another great shot. Jackson ready to throw another snowball at Maren.
Tired eyes.
This was awesome. Zach was asleep but then heard Maren getting her camera out and kind of woke up. He saw that she was trying to take a picture of him sleeping so he closed his eyes, "continued" to sleep, and threw a little smile in there. Too funny.

This rarely happens. These boys were SO tired!

6 comments:

mj said...

You just couldn't live without me, so you had to go and find another Maren. I'm hurt. I'm really hurt.

Julie said...

Like you said, even if it wasn't the best time ever, the pictures are so cute! Love them!

Ashley Dawn said...

Well, I'm glad to have the heads up. We won't be attending the circus. Your boys are both so cute though. Those pictures are great!!

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds like "fun" hahaha. sorry it wasn't good. those pictures are cute though :)

Jordan and Ariana said...

Isn't it amazing how nap time always interferes with EVERYTHING?? Looks like you guys definitely made some memories though. That's what it's all about.

Oler Family said...

Who knew a circus could be so boring?! I love the picture of Zach smiling in his sleep...too funny!