My lucky/lovely sister Katie went to Hawaii and brought back these adorable outfits for the kids. It was snowing again...but I thought, what the heck, it's 70-something degrees inside, why not bring some warmth here! I even wore shorts and a t-shirt! Anyway, they were just too cute!

" Luau Feet"
Wahine Kate

Showing off her hula skills

Kara
chillaxin in her
mumu!

Classic Kara smile. LOVE that tongue!

Laying on the sandy white beaches...I mean beige carpet. Darn! A girl can dream!

My favorite kind of snowman...a melting one! It has been in the pluses! Woo hoo. Our high today was +8! If that's not Spring, I don't know what is!
2 comments:
Love all the postes!! What great updates! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and to babysit!
Oh, so cute. It's starting to feel a little Hawaiian here. As if it could warmer than it is here today....
Post a Comment