Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waterpark!!

So I am a little crazy, but it all worked out just fine...I heard that a few of my friends were going to the water park in West Edmonton Mall, so even though it was during his nap time,I thought Zach would love it and I would love to get out of the house, so we did it! All four of us did it! I was a lot slower than usual and it took a lot of preparation and recovery, but we came, we saw, we conquered. Luckily the girls slept the whole time. What a fun, and exhausting trip.



It was so humid/hot in the waterpark that my lens fogged up! Here are a few pictures of pure joy in the wave pool...



What a cutie patootie!
Fun slide...cool "Barbie-arm" pose!
He loved to splash around in the end of the water slide.


Zach relaxing in the hot tub at the end of the day. He kept saying "Ah, warm."






What the girls did the whole time! Luckily...I really wanted to put their cute swimsuits on though. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

That was such a fun time. I still can't believe that I went too. We're crazy - I guess that's why we got a lot of kids, right?