Saturday, April 25, 2009

Waterpark--Revisited

Justin was home this last Thursday "studying for a test." So, we went to the waterpark!! I love irresponsible decisions! :) It was a million times better with Justin there. We even found a few slides Zach could go on and he LOVED it! He even went by himself!
Justin and Zach on the big kid slide. (About all I can handle!)

He went all by himself! My big boy. He started on his bum and flipped during the ride. One time he came down he was taking forever. I guess he kept getting stuck because he was scooting down on his bum the last few feet!

He LOVED it!

He chose his outfit. He likes to pick his shirts. Definitely suited the occassion!
A true California boy. Nice form! :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

It was so fun to get to see all your pictures! I haven't gotten to look for weeks, so I had a lot to look at. Kate and kara went through that strange agething, where the 'new baby' look disappears... they are so cute, and each have their own looks. I am glad that Zach had a good birthday. Atleast now you dont sound too crazy when you tell people that you have one 2 year old, and two babies, instead of 3 kids under 2!

Oler Family said...

I love that Zach picks his own clothes! That surfing picture is really cute! You are such a fun mom...2 visits to the water park in 1 month!!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast! Hope you don't mind be blog stalking you every once in a while! I love hearing/seeing about your kiddos and life in the Tundra. Speaking of which...Ryan's Aunt Ruthie from Calgary passed away over the weekend. We were reading a ton of old family letters and found one regarding a Dr. Low from Cardston helping Ryan's grandfather Fisher when he had his heart attack...it reminded Ryan of a time he was staying with his grandparents in Cardston and he went trick or treating and Dr. Low gave Ryan a kitten in his Halloween Sack. (the kitten had to be returned much to Ryan's dismay)...loves from the deMiks!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

looks like you had sooo much fun! i wish we could've been there, but we had WAY too much to do. hopefully we can make it there again sometime soon.