Friday night we got to go to Justin's Med Formal. It was a nice dinner and program at a fancy hotel. We got to get all dressed up and go out. Thanks to Ben and Shay for watching the crew, we had a blast!
Our table. We had a great time getting to know some of Justin's med friends. Apparently, some of them are readers of the blog since the girls were born! I was famous! That guy in the middle was a crack up.
The big fancy room. Oooo...
It was Kaitlin's birthday so they put candles in her fruit cup. Happy Birthday!
Me showing off my DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL dessert. I was so mad though...I had one bite left, the best one with the blackberry on top...I turned to politely listen to the program for a minute, and when I turned around it was GONE! WHAT! The same thing happened to the guy next to me! He was about as mad as I was!

Our lovely babysitters. They came on such short notice since we bought our tickets late. Thanks so much Ben and Shay! Zach and the girls LOVED you! (and frankly, so did we!)
Our lovely babysitters. They came on such short notice since we bought our tickets late. Thanks so much Ben and Shay! Zach and the girls LOVED you! (and frankly, so did we!)
3 comments:
You look fantastic! Yea for a fun night out!
You look gorgeous! How fun to get out and have a fun formal date.
Wow....you looked awesome! So glad you could go out. Alysha went to the law thing that night and I was supposed to go to the MBA one. I guess it was a big night for U of A socials. Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment