Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Numbers Are In!

I got really curious last week and it was a BEAUTIFUL day, so I loaded Zach and the girls on our triple stroller (AH!) and we took a long walk to the clinic where we weighed every one.

Kate- 13 lbs 10 oz 23 1/4 in

Kara- 12 lbs 2 oz 23 1/4 in

Zach- 27 lbs 6 oz 33 1/2 in

Amelia- 1-- yeah right. :)


So even though Kate seems huge to us I looked back at Zach's stats and he was 13 lbs 4 oz at 2 months! The girls are almost 4 months now. Wow.


And just to make you all grateful you live somewhere else: (unless you live here...) I took this this morning...now it is even more of a blizzard outside. FUN!

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh yes, we've all loved the weather here today! What great weights!! I'm sure yours is great too. You look fabulous!

Oler Family said...

I can't believe that your girls are almost 4 months!! That's crazy...and so is this weather. We better have a hot summer to make up for no spring!

Anonymous said...

it is sad living here. sad sad sad. good thing for happy friends and curtains so i don't have to look outside