Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sentimental Sunday


My happy babies showing off their sentimental outfits. The white outfit was one I got for one of my dolls. Growing up, our school's mascot was the Tigers with the colors red, black, and white, so this outfit was perfect! My niece later wore it to my high school volleyball games and now my baby girls are wearing it. It's like playing house all over again, but for real! Aww. The pink outfit that Kara is wearing is an outfit I wore as a baby. Complete with the plastic 80's snaps and all. Too cute. So Mom, does it look like me?

Just another shot...because I couldn't resist.

Too sweet. To go along with the sentimental theme, this was my baby ring given to me by Jana Kaas, a very dear family friend. It is a peridot (my August birthstone) in a gold heart-flower pattern decorated ring. I love this ring and am so excited it finally kind of fits these girls' long skinny fingers!

Bed time! Pretty cute, eh? I love these four little eyes staring up at me.

The girls looking pretty today in their extremely cute and soft dresses from Aunt Carrie!
Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Cute cute cute!!!!

Lant Family said...

I think I can tell them apart now! Aren't you proud of me? I love when they can wear things that were yours. Lucy wore a dress of mine for a while and it was fun to think I use to wear it.

Oler Family said...

That is so cute. I love the shot with the ring! They are just so adorable!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I can't believe how cute these girls are, i want to hold them and kiss them!

Joy said...

How adorable! I love when you take pictures of them all snuggled and calm in their crib! Those are a lot of curious, wide eyes staring back at you. :) They look so different, and so cute. I think I might put your blog link on mine so I can "blog stalk" you more often. ;)