Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Zachism...

Zach is like his mother in that he LOVES soft cuddly things and he loves to snuggle. I admit, I still sleep with a soft yellow blanket up next to my face every night (Thanks Angie!) and if I don't have it, I cry. No, but it does help me fall asleep faster. ANYWAY, this is about Zachy. Every night we lure him into his crib by making his favorite stuffed animals talk to him. The black bear lays on the right, the white bear on the left, a penguin and a lamb on each shoulder, 2 fuzzy soft blankets (that I have had him in since he was a baby. I figure I love it, so will he!) and then his doggy goes on top of the blankets and him! See how happy it makes him! Here's a visual in case anyone ever has to put him to bed. :)

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, so cute. What a sweet boy.

Buddy said...

Hehe! I would never be able to go to sleep with all that stuff around me. Sorry that Winter is lasting so long up there Amelia, the crappy thing is that you never get used to it no matter how long you live there. We're loving the 70 degree weather here