Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bye to more Friends

Why do we have to grow up, graduate, move for jobs, and miss friends we make all of the time? Sometimes, progression just stinks! :) This time of year means a lot of people move. Yuck. Anyway, this day was a goodbye day for Alysha Sladek. It was +20 C (68 F) for a day this past week (sandwiched in between 2 snowy weird days) so we went to the temple and took pictures of all the kids. Here are Kara and Kate sporting extremely cute warm weather outfits, with accessories by Alysha. Alysha made their headbands and bracelets for them. The flowers might be as big as their heads, but they just HAD to wear them to bid a proper farewell to Alysha. Thank you!!! We will miss you!
Zach and I at our picnic at the temple. It was +20, but of course it was a bit breezy. Anyway, it was just SO nice to be outside!

Here are a bunch of kids--17 to be exact--from 5 families. It was hilarious trying to take this picture!
A couple shots of our crew.

What a good big brother. He is kissing Kara here, but I have to tell you that when I put these bows on their heads Zach came up and smell the flowers. HA!

4 comments:

ashley b said...

I love the last picture! Soo cute!

Jena said...

You can tell your use to the cold. I can't believe all the short sleeves for +20 weather! HA!! I've got a sweatshirt on now in 50 degrees. HA!! I think that girls flowers are so cute and are perfect for them now!! She is good!

Rob and Marseille said...

I hope to never live in a place that cold. I can't imagine short sleeves in 20 degree weather. How did you grow anything in your garden?

The Heavenor's said...

too cute headbands! Flowers can never be too big! haha, well I guess sometimes, but those ones look just perfect!