Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California Continued...Around the house

We made German Pancakes at MerMer's house. They are so awesome to watch rise while they bake! If you've never made them, you should try...

My kids with Aubree, the youngest of Chris's family. She is the only girl, with SIX older brothers!! I love how Kate and Kara are smirking at each other in this shot.

I'm not really sure how this happened, Zach had a popped balloon stuck on his foot!


Zach+Cousins+Sand Volleyball Court= More Messy Fun


This picture is peace and happiness to me. I've got my 3 cuddlers snuggled up, it is a nice warm day, we're swinging on a porch swing, and I am home. I love my home. I miss my home. It's just so "homey."

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

you are going to laugh- we call German pancakes...wait for it....Giant oven pancakes. And we made them for dinner on Sunday. Yummy easy (breakfast for)dinner!