Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tiger Volleyball Reunion!!

So I made a group on Facebook called "I played/coached volleyball at Elsinore High School" and got a lot of members. I tried to make a reunion game work out. It wasn't super well attended, but who ever did come had a blast! I LOVE VOLLEYBALL! It was very fun to be back in our old, well actually very new and renovated gym that looks nothing like what I played in and even has AC. WHAT? Back in my day...
All of the attendees in an awesome volleyball pose. All of my siblings/nephew--except Shayna, but we can adopt her? ;)--are on the top row. They all played for EHS too!


Cody's got his game face on...just another plug...he's athletic AND available! ;)

Cody attacking the ball.

The next Generation. My older brother Chris brought his 12 yr old son, David. He is good!!


This is a picture of my 3 sisters (in the blues and purple), awaiting a killer serve.


Me with Ashley (L) and Tammy (middle). Tammy and I were the only ones there from our year.

The battle wound. Way to be tough Shayna.


1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there!