So, I've done A LOT of posts today. So many that they don't all show up on the main screen! Not that you have to look through them all, but if you want to see a blue whale and lots of dolphin you better keep scrolling down and click 'Older Posts' at the bottom!!!
(This is mostly instruction for our parents who may not know about that button! )
Happy reading!
2 comments:
I am SO jealous that you're caught up on blogging. I still haven't caught up from LAST summer. I think I should just give up, haha!
Holy cow yeah you got all caught up! Luckily for my google reader I saw them all:) I LOVE the pictures from the family picture and couple picture session. So so good. And that garden is gorgeous! I know, I should have left comments on those posts, but I"m doing it here instead. Anyway. Awesome stuff!
Post a Comment