Monday, October 4, 2010

The San Diego Zoo!

First big activity in California was the San Diego Zoo!! Carrie had a couple of tickets for us so we went with the Olsingchs and MerMer to the Zoo. It was just a little better than Edmonton's. Not much though... HA!
On the way to the Zoo!! Tons of fun. So glad they fell asleep because they were cra--nky!!

Double trouble.

Riding the giant tortoise at the petting zoo. I think I have a picture of me doing this too.


The favorite spot in the petting zoo.


While Zach was attempting to feed the goat it successfully eliminated #1 and#2. Would have been a better video...or not. :)


Spider-Zach and Michael-Fly.


I just thought 2 things were incredibly odd about this picture. #1 The way the flamingos sit backwards on their legs and #2 Kate's skullet. WOW.
(Don't worry, we've taken care of that now...)






Kara and MerMer.

Ahhh!

These animals looked so weird standing up on their tiny legs. I thought they were going to break.


My arctic seal.




Carrie with Dallin and Kate scouting out the polar bear.


Teddy, my mom's dog chewed up the girl's soothers, so we had to get some more. These Zoo ones were perfect! :) Kara the Lion...


and Kitty Kate.


Safari Boys.

Not my baby!


The end. What a day.

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

the best part of the whole zoo trip must have been all 3 asleep hahhaha looks like a great zoo

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun zoo! It seriously looks like they are under the ice in those pictures! I love the sleeping pictures...I wish I could fall asleep like that!

Ashley DeMille said...

I love how zach and his little sister are sleeping with their heads together in both pictures!