Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life's a Beach. Reunion Day #2

I LOVE THE BEACH!!!!
It is one of the things I miss the most. I don't even necessarily love to swim and play in it, it is usually cold and salty and a little frightening to me! I just love the atmosphere, the air, the noises. It is just so relaxing and peaceful. And warm. (usually)
The water was COLD! It was such a mild summer down there. Not fun to swim in!


Zach LOVED the beach. He loved the waves and the sand and GETTING DIRTY!

Kate smiling at all the prospects of play here...you'll see what I mean.

"HELP! I've got sand in my diaper!"





Miss Independent (Kate) and her big Beach Bum strolling the coast.


'Da boys.



Beach bum #2
(Kara if you couldn't tell)



The only thing better than the beach is going to the beach with 19 COUSINS!


Carrie, I told you you'd love this one. What a diva.

Yes Katie (skinny mini) I'd love some veggie straws.

Love this. Kara and Cousin Dallin just kickin' back with their pop.
Yes, I said it. Pop.
When in Rome...

The day my baby turned black.

Kate discovering that her plans actually weren't that great.


Proof that I was there.


Body boarding.


Yay for cousins.


Action shot. This girl's got an arm.


"No junk food. Just chips and pop."


HA! We gave Zach an Airhead candy when we left the beach. Well, when we got home (45 mins later!) this is what I found. He had fallen asleep with it in his mouth. It looks like his tongue.

The pooped pooch.
He looks like a dead dog to me here.
Man the beach is exhausting!

1 comment:

Jenny Fitzner said...

hahaha that last picture is awesome! so funny. and I loved all the beach pictures, Bring me next time please!