Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fore!!!!!!!

I mean FOUR!!!

That's right folks...Baby Low #4 is on it's way! And there is ONLY ONE this time!! Due April 28, 2012!!
I seriously can't believe I'm on my 4th kid already! Having twins sure sped up the process!



 A bun in the oven. Get it?
This is how we told Justin's parents over Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

11 comments:

Jordana said...

Aw, your conference post made me tear up too, and I'm not pregnant. That's so awesome! I love how you told your in-laws, so funny! And funny that your mother in law said, but the twins aren't 5 yet, haha! Congrats again, I'm excited to see if Zach will get his brother...just call it a boy, okay??! :)

telisha said...

Holy moly, go you guys! Congrats and good luck with everything! Hope you've been feeling well...

Unknown said...

Congratulations, guys! That's so exciting!

John and Bethany said...

I just have to say I really like Zach, man it must be the name. What a funny kid. Good luck you guys, your kids are lucky to have you two.

Cambria said...

Congrats! I'm way excited for you! We are expecting number 4 as well within a week of your due date! But shh, I'm going to tell my family over the holidays as well. ;) I love your idea!

Maren said...

Bhahaha! "I don't want to go to church!" I've heard that said in MY car a few times. Haha! I'm so pumped for you guys and I'm glad your bun-in-the-oven thing worked out. How funny! Congrats!!! I hope Zach gets a brother too!

Jenny said...

ahhhhh congratulations! Yippee!!!!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Yee-haw! #4! I hope you feel good. I loved how creative you are with the whole bun in the oven!

Maren B said...

Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is going okay.

Kimi Remington said...

Congrats, you guys! We're excited for you.

Porters said...

yeah!!! Wow that is so fun. Oh you guys will have a fun household. That is funny...I did the same thing to tell Brandon- but I didn't have the cute ultrasound in there- just a sticky bun on a plate with the due date on a little flag toothpick.