California!! Woo hoo! We finally made it (2 1/2 months ago...I'm so behind)!
I flew my sister Carrie up to Kalispell, Montana (the TINIEST international airport ever!) and after we played around in the city for a few hours, she helped me fly home with the 3 kids. THANK YOU CARRIE!!! I wouldn't have been able to come early and be home for so long.

The trip must have really tired Zach out! We had a layover with a bit of a delay. I am a HUGE fan of direct flights now. If only I wasn't so cheap...

We visited my grandma, Nanny. She is such an amazing sweet person. I loved watching the girls interact with her, all smiles and sweet little voices.

Kate smelling these not so soft or fragrant flowers at Nanny's place.

My dad and I made this table and chair set for my dolls when I was younger. It has been a favorite with all the grandkids. My mom got this cute Tea Set and they had tea parties all the time.

Zach loved doing some chores. It was pretty quiet for a while and I wondered where he was...found him outside on a VERY wet driveway (sorry mom and dad) watering the flowers. He apparently just kept filling it up (and leaving it on while he watered the flowers).

Zach also had a great time helping my dad with some projects around the house. They really put him to work! Here he is putting little lanterns around the yard. It was cute. It reminded me of all the little jobs we did with Dad growing up. He taught us to work and not be afraid of trying.

Getting the next lamp ready.

Messy shakes from Mer Mer's Diner. She is famous for her smoothies and shakes. Mmmm...

David, my older brother Chris' boy, is so good with kids. Kara was especially in love with him. She'd reach for him over me often!
3 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I'm all for direct flights, but I'm too cheap too - that's why we have to fly from maui, to LA, to vancouver to calgary. SO glad the kids aren't coming with us on THAT one!!
Hope you're having a blast with the fam (and enjoying the warm weather!)
Love the first picture of zach! California looks like so much fun! It's so cute how your dad does projects with the kids I'm sure zach loved that
That looks so fun! It makes me feel like I should start making my kids do more work/jobs around the house. Hmmmm....
Also, I still feel like you are on vacation since I never see you. Poopface.
Post a Comment