
This is what our garden looked like when we came back from our LONG summer trip! Isn't it beautiful?! We basically planted carrots, potatoes, onions, and
zucchini in May and watered and weeded until we left in the beginning of July. Then we left it for 2 months and came back to this! Nice! We have all the rain to thank. It was a huge blessing!

This picture cracks me up. The kids can't help plant, or weed, or really even water the garden yet, but they CAN harvest because you can't really ruin a harvest! They all got dressed in grubby clothes and came to help us! I was so excited as I was dressing and remembered that I have my overalls (which are SO comfortable by the way, Authentic
Oshkosh B'Gosh, and I am pretty sure I am going to wear them even if they aren't "in" anymore because i LOVE them!) Anyway, it was fun, until they got sick of it and sat in the van and watched "Finding
Nemo" until it got dark.

Justin digging carrots while Kara and Zach put potatoes in the boxes.
Busy little worker bees. Child labor? :)
Delicious Carrots!! If you haven't ever tried a garden carrot, come by! They are amazing!
5 comments:
yes, child labor! haha ... get them while they are young :)
Apparently Heidi Klumm (top model and host of project runway) has been seen wearing overalls - so you are awesomer than you think. Your garden looks incredible! I would love that!
That is one impressive garden!
So true! Nothing beats a garden carrot :)
Christopher begs for me to let him rake the leaves outside ;)
Post a Comment