
It's October! I love fall, but don't necessarily love Halloween and all it's creepy decorations, so I got some ideas from a friend and made
this wreath. If that link works, it will be my first time ever linking things to my words and it was easy,
YAY! Oh, yeah... so was the wreath. SO easy and pretty cheap and fun! I love it.

A little closer up.

Not a great picture, but I was at Michael's and all their stuff was 80% off so I got the 5 pumpkins for $3! The 3 wick candle was also $3! Woo
hoo. I guess that's what you get when you wait so long to decorate! SAVINGS! Anyway, I think they are cute and I feel a bit more festive now...
And not that you can really see it, but that book on the table is Harry Potter #1. I've never read it! My goal is to read ALL of them by the time the movie comes out in November. 1 month? Probably not, but wish me luck!

Kate one day was trying to get on the bike and couldn't so she asked me for help. I told her she was too little, so she said "
Kawa, I nee
heowp!" and Kara said "Okay...Ugggghhh...ugghhhh..." As she wrapped her arms around Kate and tried to lift. It was so cute!

HA ha
haha! This girl cracks me up. She is always putting things on as necklaces and bracelets. I think that is a head band?

This has been the other favorite toy at the house. The top of the popcorn maker. They wear it as a helmet and ride around on the bikes and such.
9 comments:
love the wreath. i saw the magazine with it on the cover while in maui and thought of you all :)
YES you can totally read them all before it comes out!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
watch the 1st 3 and then read the last 4. WAY easier ;)
Love the decorations. Nice job on the wreath, it looks really good!
I love how kara is so helpful! When i was watching the kiddos anytime kate or zach asked her for something she thought about it then would eventually help! she's also SOOOO sweet to talia! your kids are funny! way to be festive. You might have to show jason how to decorate or i guess one day i should give in to decorating!!
So much fun going on at your house. I have been thinking of reading the Harry Potter books too. I was going to read the first before Sydney's birthday because she loves them soooo much. Obviously that time has past. Maybe I'll finish one before the movie comes out. I am not as ambitious as you. Not that it would really matter because I haven't really seen any of the movies either. Sydney is excited for it though. Now, who to take her?
Nice wreath! I don't have any halloween decorations! Maybe I will just steal yours off your door and say I did it! I think you could finish them all....if that's all you do for the next month! Have you seen the size of book 7? it's like 4 times the size of book 1. I believe in you! The books are so good so don't rush too fast!
Look at YOU! Little Miss Festive! I have three mini pumpkins out on my porch that Jackson painted and they look like bird poop. That's how festive I got this year. ;)
I laughed out loud at the pic of Kate with the glasses. So cute! AND, the story about the bike, so cute. It's probably getting so nice now that the girls are getting a little older and can do things on their own. Kind of.
...just watched the video.... and I am claustrophobic for Zach! Ugh! I couldn't breath during that video!!
You've always been great at celebrating holidays! I love the decorations. I love how you can capture the girls' talk with words..."Kawa, I nee heowp!" Cracks me up! Can't wait to see you all soon.
cute!! and good for you for reaing harry potter! i am reading the 7th one again for the 3rd time right now :)
Post a Comment