Well, the girls are 4 months already! I know I just had their stats up, but here are their official 4 month stats:
Kate 14 lbs 3 oz
60% weight 25% height 75% head
Kara 12 lbs 6 oz
25% weight 25% height 75% head
So, in the 2 weeks that have passed, Kate has gained about 8 oz and Kara only 4! Both of the girls are the same height, and believe it or not have the same head circumference! HA! Since Kara is 25% in both height and weight, the nurse said that she is perfect weight for her height, so she is doing just fine. She just seems like a skinny mini to me.It is hard with twins because they are too easy to compare. I've got to get over that!
Hiya! Get her Kara!
Kara Joy
Kate Noelle
Kara modeling a headband I made for the girls. I just hand sewed a little snap to the headband and put a snap on the back of the flower and a stud on the front. There is another little daisy flower I made too, to coordinate with outfits...you know. Fun girl stuff! These girls are baldies, so headbands will be their buddies for a while. I thought this was pretty funny, its a fancy pirate patch. :) By the way, I found her like this. I didn't do it on purpose.
3 comments:
They are so darling! Really. Can't get enough of the pictures.
They are so cute!
Look at them!!! They are growing up so fast, and growing into little beautys!
Post a Comment