Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!!! The REAL Day...

I can't believe Zach is TWO!! The fact that we have 3 month old twins makes that okay though. Anyway, the last 2 years have FLOWN by. I love this little boy. He makes me so happy. I love all of his little phrases, his sense of humor, his cute smile, the funny intonations he uses, his quirky OCD traits (Oh No! Broken!) his politeness, his fun-loving nature, his big hugs and kisses he gives to everyone, and his zest for life. Thanks Zach for making the last 2 year awesome! You really are my sunshine and make me so happy!
Zach loves to blow out "birdays" and so I let him do it several times. Here he is with his eggs at breakfast. He blew them out in his mashed potatoes at dinner. Good thing he did, because his little cousin blew them out on his cake!

Here's his birthday cake. It was a copy of his dog he sleeps with and has been carrying around everywhere in the house. It was another fun cupcake cake
Cute little doggy...Nemo was better, but this will do. :) And yes, every chocolate chip was hand placed...
My 2 year old! AH! He is really getting this posing thing down!

Cute messy face.

Our family; busy, but happy.

9 comments:

Lant Family said...

Such cute pictures! Zach is so cute and the girls are growing up so fast. Your date looks like alot of fun. Yeah who knew dating was fun? We date alot we just have Lucy with us whenever we go :) Those cakes are very cute, good job.

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm so glad you guys were able to get sitters for the formal and go out. you looked hot! and yes, PLEASE get rid of the NYC makeup and let's go buy NEW STUFF!!!! Happy Birthday to Zac! again, sorry we were ridiculously late. your kids are adorable and the girls are growing so fast. awesome job on the cakes. seriously impressed!

Jenny said...

You have some mad cake skills Amelia! Happy Birthday big boy!:)

Oler Family said...

What a cute cake! You are amazing..especially with twins!! Happy Birthday Zach!!

Ashley Dawn said...

What a cute little boy. You're such an awesome mom. Look at your sweet family.

Higginson's said...

I just love your family! TWINS...WOW! xoxoxo

Ashley DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Zach!! I love your doggy cake. I did a doggy cake for Madilyn's birthday too! i should have borrowed your idea because I looked every where for ideas and finally I had to come up with my own

Jackie said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday Zach! I love the Cake. That is a great Idea! Lily's party is next weekend. I might try that! I said MIGHT! I'm NOT as COOL as you Aimee. Anyways, I never realized Lily's birthday was so close to Zach's. I love spring time :)

Amy said...

I love, love, love both the Nemo and the doggy cakes! They both turned out great.