My father-in-law is a smart service oriented man. He knows how to play and is willing to drop anything and help at any time. He really listens and gives great solid advice. Justin says his favorite thing about his dad is that he is wise.
And Justin Scott, the Daddy to my kids, is doing such a good job so far. He exudes happiness. I don't know how else to describe it. He is pure and willing to help whenever I ask. He is determined and disciplined in his life. He loves his kids, plays with them, and wants his family to be happy. He is healthy, helpful, and happy. I really couldn't ask for more. Thank you for all of your help with the kids even through your extremely busy schedule Justin. I love you and am SO happy you are my babies' daddy! :)
1 comment:
I love getting intimate with the twins! It IS fun to watch your babies become their own little selves. Zach looks sooo cute!And your right about the daddies! All great men!
Post a Comment