Day 5
We got to go to the San Diego Zoo. I hear it is almost as cool as Edmonton's Zoo. :)
.JPG)
Marty!!! Zach was SO happy and wanted to stay and watch them forever. We tried to leave, but he really wanted to stay, so we sat on a bench for a few more minutes. So many
Martys! His dream come true! :)
.JPG)
Trying to be a giraffe with a really long tongue.
.JPG)
After I did it, Zach went back up and tried the tongue out too. :) What a copycat.
Melman!! Check out the size difference of the baby giraffe and the daddy giraffe!
.JPG)
So cool, but so odd! I have discovered something really weird about myself. I get chills ANY time I am near big animals. Horses, cows, gorillas, elephants, giraffes. So weird.
.JPG)
This was also awesome. This weird animal is some kind of anteater. Look closely, there is a baby anteater on its back! The mom just walked back and forth with this baby on its back. Pretty convenient. I wish i would have gotten the picture when it was walking the other direction so you could see the baby's face. So
camouflaged and tricky!
.JPG)
Zach's favorite part of the zoo... "More
doats!"
1 comment:
We did the San Diego zoo. It's pretty amazing. If you want a good zoo adventure in Canada, the Calgary zoo is pretty much just as phenomenal (just not the weather)...
Post a Comment