A LOOK INTO THE HIGHS OF THE LOWS!
hahhaha "it's toed" hahaha LOVE IT!! sweet set up!
I love all the new pictures. your kids are so cute!
I love it! I too especially love how he says "it's cold" :)
Thomas LOVES watching Zac! Man, they are growing up fast. And your girls are so cute!
That's child abuse, and you're laughing!!!! You need to move that poor kiddo to a warmer climate. How about California?
I boiled a 16 quart pot of water for my kids pool we set up in the park...and then carried it down the stairs, across the street, through the park, and to the pool. C'mon Aimers...where is the love?!
. . . or you might even be able to hook the hose right up to the kitchen faucet. Hang in there Zac, You'll be in California in a few weeks!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahhaha "it's toed" hahaha LOVE IT!! sweet set up!
I love all the new pictures. your kids are so cute!
I love it! I too especially love how he says "it's cold" :)
Thomas LOVES watching Zac! Man, they are growing up fast. And your girls are so cute!
That's child abuse, and you're laughing!!!! You need to move that poor kiddo to a warmer climate. How about California?
I boiled a 16 quart pot of water for my kids pool we set up in the park...and then carried it down the stairs, across the street, through the park, and to the pool. C'mon Aimers...where is the love?!
. . . or you might even be able to hook the hose right up to the kitchen faucet. Hang in there Zac, You'll be in California in a few weeks!
Post a Comment