Day 7
My sister Katie and her kids drove down from Utah to see us! How lovely! It was so fun to all be together again. My friend Jolene (we've been friends, lived across the street...since I was 9 months old!) came down from Bakersfield with her 2 girls. So all of us together equals 1 grandma, 5 moms, and 15 kids. AHHHHH!
.JPG)
Nani reading to Zach. Pretty cute.
.JPG)
The girls floating and relaxing in the pool.
.JPG)
Zach and
Kea.JPG)
So many kids...so few adults...a bit stressful!
.JPG)
Mare-Mare and Kate...
Ahhh!
.JPG)
Kara
.JPG)
I might get shot for this, but oh well, I couldn't resist, Jolene trying to get some sleep. She has had her baby blanket(that thing over her eyes), well, since she was a baby. I remember it from all of our sleepovers. :) Sometimes I would hide it and she would NOT be happy!
1 comment:
So fun to meet up with old friends...
Post a Comment