Day 4
Day 4 was Sunday. It was fun to bring the kids to church and introduce them to my ward back home. I didn't see them almost the whole time at church! They kept getting nabbed!
.JPG)
I got to show off my
chillens to my good friend Kristen Parker. She just got back from her mission to Chile!!It was so good to see her again! Come visit Kristen!
.JPG)
Just a cute picture of Kara
.JPG)
Sunday dinner. Jason and
Kamry came and stayed at my house for a few days. Here is Jason sitting at the kid table telling all of Justin's embarrassing childhood stories. The cousins loved it. I am sure Justin will hear everything the next time he sees them.
.JPG)
Next I got to go show the girls off to Nanny (My dad's mom). She loved them. I loved watching the girls interact with her. Kara was especially smiley and attentive.
.JPG)
Nanny and Kara.
.JPG)
Saying bye to Kate.
.JPG)
Pretty cute.
This is where Zach liked to be. ;) Zach and Marty (the Zebra...from Madagascar. It goes everywhere with him)
No comments:
Post a Comment