Sunday, June 14, 2009

News and Faces!!!

Zach slept in his "Big Boy Bed" one night and one nap so far!! Not in a row. He just can't seem to get over the excitement of getting in and out of bed, so he still goes to his crib after a few tries. He needs to catch on soon. Kate's rolling on Kara. They like to attack each other!


Kate has had a BIG week!!! She is getting her FIRST TOOTH and she is sitting up for prolonged periods. You go girl!! I was trying to take a picture of Kate to show how well she is doing sitting up, but she got too excited when I took out the camera, flapped her arms, and fell backward. I thought it was pretty funny that I caught her in the falling motion.

Here is her successfully sitting up. She loves the new view. Now, it's Kara's turn! :)
I just thought this was a great picture. We were watching a friends boy and Justin was watching all of them while for a bit. He's got things under control! What a superman. Kate looks like a big baby now. Where did my tiny twins go?


Such and awesome picture. Zach had a goopey eye this week and we were trying to give him his eye drops. He HATED them so I had to show him that his eyes were red so he needed medicine. For days now he has been walking around like this saying "See mommy, ah wed!"


Such a beauty. Look at those eyes. And those lips.

Kara's getting cheeks! She is catching up to Kate in weight I think! We'll see on Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Love the little happenings around the Low's. What beautiful girls you have - and Zach's just hilarious. It's so awesome that we can keep in touch like this.

Julie said...

Cute! You'll have such a great collection of pictures for each of thier weddings. Zach especially has some hilarious ones. Thanks for the updates!

Kamry said...

Can't believe Zach is transitioning to a big boy bed, sooo exciting! Also i can't believe hate has a tooth and sitting up! I need to come home and see this! love the picture of zach and his red eyes!

The Heavenor's said...

Too cute Amelia! Where has time gone?!?! You girls ares sooo big and old! Wow, I can't get over it! I love the one of all the kids with Justin!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

oh my goodness, your girls are getting so big! They are so smiley!